Monday, August 27, 2012

Determination

 
Ruth 1:16 But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

Ruth had the freedom to go back to her family. Naiomi relieved her and blessed her. But Ruth had a determination that she would stay with her mother-in-law.   It was so deep of determination that I believe even if Naiomi would have made her stay, that she would have probably followed behind in the dust.

Where is our determination today?  Can we say that we are so determine to stay with God that we would follow behind in the dust?   Even when our hearts are hurting, or we feel like we are in a bottomless pit, how strong is our determination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to encourage readers through scriptures, prayers, and articles.